- 125gms Unsalted Butter (softened to room temperature)
- 1 Cup Caster Sugar (Fine Grain White Sugar)
- 1 Egg (55-60 gms)
- 1tsp Vanilla Extract (or use Vanilla bean from the Vanilla Pods)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 125gms White Chocolate Buttons
- 60gms Slivered Almonds(or Whole Almonds sliced up into thin slithers)
- 1+ 3/4 Cups of Self Raising Flour
9) Cool them and Serve.
10) When completely cold, these can be stored in an airtight container for atleast a week.
A simple but delicious Cookie recipe...and these can be made in advance for parties and can be taken as small token gifts to families you are visiting especially if they kids...and I promise they will love them...
Please Note: The Oven Types and Temperatures vary for each and everyone of us... So please bake them accordingly... If using a Fan-forced oven the temperature should reduced by 20*C (i.e 160*C). But the tip to check if your biscuits or cookies are done is given above so varying oven temperatures should not be a Problem...:-)
Image Source: My Phone Camera.
Recipe Source: 500 Cookies by Phillippa Vanstone
Hope you like this Recipe....Give it a Try and do let me Know..
Until Then...Happy Cooking :-)